Multi-Axis Workholding Specifically Designed for 5-Axis machining.
- Robust, Hardened, Stainless Steel Construction
- Positive Clamping / Un-Clamping (No Reliance on springs)
- Single clamp screw
- Precision clamp slide
- Unlike competitive products, the dovetail / clamping geometry does not distort or deform workpiece
- Triangular contact geometry eliminates the need for an indexing pin
- Triangular dovetail geometry provides 3 evenly spaced, radial force vectors for superior gripping
- Clamping geometry allows for excellent repeatability in part removal and re-clamping
- Available in modular and non-modular configurations for greater flexibility
- Multiple models and configurations to hold large parts
- Internal clamping geometry reduces material preparation area and can be strategically placed where the finished part may have a pocket which greatly reduces secondary operations
- Precision tolerances and fixture locating features
- 3D CAD Models available
- Made in USA
Includes the following mounting hardware (not shown):
Qty (4) 3/8-16 x .88" Long, Socket Head Cap Screws (Stainless Steel)
Qty (1) 3/8-16 x 2.50" Long, Socket Head Cap Screws (Stainless Steel)
Qty (1) 3/8" x .75" Long, Dowel Pin (Alloy Steel)
Maximum Workpiece Details:
- Height: 5"
- Width: 5"
- Length: 5"